Thursday 5 July 2012

I'm not cinderella

Quotes hits di adeishaselalu.blogspot.com

When you said my life looks like a cinderella
I just said thank you but you don't know me

When you shout using you're louder voice
I just said you're the one that see me only on outside

When you try to look for my fault in the real life
I just said you're the worst that i ever met in my life

When you think that i'm lucky
I just said you're just jealous on me

When you choose me as your best friend
I just said i wouldn't make you sad and try to be your best best best friend forever

I'm an ordinary person that still looking for happiness
But I'll make my life looks like Cinderella ...

Love you my family,,my fiance and  myfriends too.. [^______^]






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your response